Affiliate Marketing How I Make $2000 A Month For 30 Mins A Day

How I Make $2000 A Month For 30 Mins A Day

That’s right, exactly what the title says I make $2000 Australian Dollars per month for just 30 mins a days work maintaining good ranking on the search engines and writing 1 blog post here and there for my site DanLew.com

I’m sure you have heard all this all before guys, but believe me this is no joke. In order to make money online you need to be joined up with the right affiliate programs. I am set up with several networks some which include CJ, Clickbank, Amazon and Google Adsense, along with other one-off affiliate reseller programs such as Sponsored Tweets and others.

Do not put all your eggs in one basket and rely only on one or two networks, you must have as many as possible and never be afraid to try out ones that are recommended by professionals.

Those who are not aware of Shoemoney, John Chow, Zac Johnson and Yaro Starak they are the worlds biggest online celebrities when it comes to blogging, they are also super affiliate marketers and are are all making tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars per month.

So to make money online surely is possible, and I must say even though I have not made it big yet, it gives me plenty to look forward to! Zubin from WebtrafficROI who is a professional affiliate marketer and very well known in the industry recently posted a review about me. Here is the review (He would need to trust me very well to post a review as good as that!)

Here is a screen shot of commissions I earned for this month in July (updated again on August) from CJ, bearing in mind this is in US Dollars, my normal months from CJ are around $700 US (Normally works out around $900 Australian dollars when the Aussie dollar is strong and the US is weak)

Again this is just one of my sites, so you can imagine making money on all sites, the income potential is endless. By doing this post it allows me to not only motivate others but to motivate myself to reach an even higher target.

Remember when getting involved always keep a good eye out on what others are doing and never be afraid to ask for advice, particularly to those who are well known in the industry. This is what it’s all about, particularly with my site, I make money by teaching others how to make money.

And for all the new starters, one good advice I would like to mention is never aim too high when wanting to reach your goal, you will not be disappointed if you start at reaching your target to earn just $1 a day. Because if you reach your target easily this will motivate you to keep going. Rather then expecting to achieve a high target and giving up.

Lastly I have said it once and I will say it again, the best type of income is automated income, making money while you sleep. The best part about it is you literally wake up and look at the commissions you have earned in the morning!

Ok, good luck guys!

Want To Make $10k/Month Like Clockwork? Optin Below:

Comments

Link Builder 15-07-2010, 13:34

This is very inspiring and motivational, I think I will start looking into ways in wish I can also start earning on auto pilot, thank you

Stevo 15-07-2010, 14:15

I am yet to make $1 online let alone $2000 :) , well done on getting to your target!

Jeff Caceres 15-07-2010, 14:34

Well, anything is possible. Climbing yourself to $2,000 a month takes time and needs hard work and perseverance to be a successful affiliate and internet marketer. I envisioned myself to be one of the most successful internet marketers ever, but it all starts with hard work.

Thanks for the wonderful post man.

Jeff

Carina Leong 15-07-2010, 14:37

Hello Daniel,

Glad to see you again. I have been reading all of your topics and I have learned a lot. And wow, you did made $2,000 a month? I think its better if you give us nice tips and guides on reaching that amount for sure. I will wait for that.

Thank you so much.

Carina Leong

Ben Teague 15-07-2010, 14:39

I am totally new to Danlew.com and I was amazed with his postings. I love to learn more about you, especially on earning around at least $2,000 a month. That amount is already huge, but I need you to aim higher as well just like the other top bloggers.

Bidet 16-07-2010, 09:52

Its great that you are making this much money in just 30 minutes a day. Its good having multiple projects and collecting money from all of them. I agree with you automated income is the best because it allow to go on vacation and still make money. Its the best income you can get.

Daniel Lew 18-07-2010, 15:20

Thanks very much guys, I hope this has been motivational for yourself and others to see and to show that making money on the internet and lot's of it, really is possible!

Thomas Sinfield 19-07-2010, 04:10

Well done Daniel, I am sitting at about the same level as you at the moment and know how hard it was for me personally (so congratulations!).

I am now looking people like Yaro (Cause he is a fellow Aussie), to provide the inspiration to kick it up to to the next level!

Elene Shadwell 19-07-2010, 18:16

This is a good article about marketing.I really enjoyed your post and have subscribed to your RSS feed.

Daniel Lew 21-07-2010, 01:49

Hi Carina and Bidet,

Im glad you enjoed this post and have found it motivational.

Hi Thomas,

Yes indeed, I also want to turn it up a few notches now too, and get some higher earnings, but this level is ok for now!

Hi Elene,

Thank you, and hope you enjoy what I will have in store for you next on the upcoming posts.

John d 27-07-2010, 00:51

This post sounds informative. I am also a blogger, Thanks :)

Travel 27-07-2010, 06:32

All I can say is keep it up. Some professional bloggers post three or four times a day on their blogs, simply because this constant addition of new content helps them to get regular readers.